Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Giving Thanks!

gratitude > $4

My holidays were really great this year. I am quite fortunate to have so many people in my life to care about me... This week I'm working on making my own custom thank you notes* for friends and family. If you're not the crafty type or just don't have time to make your own, why not send this card?

The type illustration printed with archival ink and mounted onto a bright red, folded note card. It comes with a matching red envelope and sticker all neatly wrapped in cellophane. As an extra special 2012 bonus, if you mention you saw this item on my blog, I will include a postage stamp** for you to mail your thank you note! And it's a pretty stamp, not just the boring ol' bell stamp... ;)


* I'll post samples later this week!
** While supplies last. Please mention blog post in "message to seller" section of your Etsy order.

No comments:

Post a Comment